Ayurveda is one of the most ancient, natural, and systematic health care system of the world. It is recognised by WHO. The holistic nature of the Ayurvedic approach to health makes it full of benefits. As a patient, we encourage you to be well informed but not blind follower of herbal remedies or supplements. Ayurveda should be used along with proper and balanced diet, exercise and lifestyle changes. Ayurveda can provide you benefits in all stages of life in following condition.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Childhood, Puberty and Adolescent stages:
- Allergic rhinitis, chronic tonsillitis, chronic sore throat, chronic non infective bronchitis, bronchial asthma and tendency to catch frequent cold.
- Loss of appetite, mild nausea and vomiting, flatulence, constipation, mild diarrhoea, jaundice, mild pain or discomfort in abdomen and skin disorders.
- Poor weight gain, poor immunity, poor memory, concentration, and ADHD.
- Juvenile degenerative or autoimmune disorders.
- Chronic urinary tract infection.
- Troubled menstruation is a common problem for some girls and it can be treated by herbal supplements
- Acne and skin conditions have good response by using Ayurvedic medicine.
Ayurveda for Pregnancy and During Breast Feeding Period:
- Common abdominal complaints like mild nausea, vomiting, flatulence.
- Herbal supplements are available that a pregnant woman can take to improve her health as well the health of foetus.
- Post natal care to recover optimum health by using herbal formulations.
- Galactagogue herbs are natural supplements to increase breast milk.
AyurvedicTreatment for Menopausal Conditions:
Hormonal level change near the menopausal years when menstruation ceases. These changes are not diseases but a part of life; it is a part of normal physiology. But they affect the female body and psychology. Ayurvedic Herbal supplements and treatment compliment a woman’s life during this time.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Respiratory Conditions:
Allergic rhinitis, acute & chronic cough, chronic sinusitis, chronic sore throat, chronic tonsillitis, bronchial asthma patients can use Ayurvedic and herbal treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for Digestive System:
Mouth ulcers, nausea, vomiting, hyper acidity, reflux esophagitis, peptic ulcer, jaundice, dyspepsia or loss of appetite, flatulence, constipation, piles or haemorrhoid, diarrhoea, mild abdominal colic, iron deficiency are the disorders that are usually treated with Ayurvedic and herbal medicine.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Cardiovascular Disorders:
Increased cholesterol in blood, mild to moderate hypertension, mild angina are the diseases that can be treated by Ayurvedic medicine.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Skin Disorders:
Chronic allergy or eczema, boils, acne, skin blemishes, stretch marks or white patches and hair disorders respond well to Ayurvedic and herbal medicines. Herbal and Ayurvedic medicine can help to restore beauty and skin care.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Nervous System condition and Psychological conditions
Poor memory, poor concentration, stress, insomnia, anxiety and depression.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Arthritis and Joints conditions:
Osteoarthritis and other degenerative disorders like cervical spondylosis, lumber spondylosis, mild intervertebral disc prolapse, and sciatica can be treated by Ayurvedic, herbal and Panchkarma treatment.
Ayurvedic Treatment for bladder and kidney
Chronic urinary tract infection and renal calculi or kidney stone respond well to Ayurvedic treatment.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Gynaecological & Reproductive conditions:
Leukorrhea (white discharge), dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation), PMS or premenstrual syndrome and menstrual irregularities and Para-menopausal.
Infertility, spermatorrhea, oligospermia or low sperm count, loss of libido and infertility.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Other General Conditions:
Low immunity, vertigo, tinitus, poor weight gain and hair disorders like dandruff, hair falling, grey hair and hair lose.
If you would like to find out if your conditions can be treated, please call us on 03 98038718.
Copyright © www.AcuAyur.com.au. All Rights reserved for logo, pictures and contents.